7.1.12

Happy happy 2012!

Hi everyone! 

First of all, I want to wish you a happy new year! May all of our new-year-resolution will come true!


I want to share some picts from my new year!








Its a rainy season in Jakarta now. It will rain everyday and its kinda annoying when you have to do something place outdoor. Moreover, the traffic jam that follow the rain is crazy! I had to spent 3 hours from Bendungan Hilir to Kemanggisan! And that is insane.

2012 just started for a week, but I already think that this year would not gonna be as awesome as I expected. Because this January is already the busiest month of the year for me! I have some work to do from AIESEC, I have to take a TOEFL test, then I have to do an apps-launching, then  I have to make a questionnaire related to my apps, and I have to do a 'pra-sidang' also. It's pretty scary, I'm afraid I can't handle it :(

Truthfully, I can't get a good sleep at night. I always haunted by the thought of my responsibilities in campus life and also AIESEC. I already applied all the way to arranged a schedule for myself, but I'm still find a lot of difficulties. My to-do-lists are increases day by day. It feels like after I finished 1, there will be 5 more new things to do. I think I will be crazy by the end of the month :(


But now I want to make a resolution for my self, and I will do my best to achieve it. So, my resolutions are :

1. Graduated
2. Get a job
3. Traveling to other country
4. Have a new phone
5. Have a partner *blush*
6. Have a constant weight 45-46
7. Being a host family for AIESEC Binus
8. Have a savings
9. Make a record for every financial thing
10. Keep healthy and be more pretty 

Please lead me to achieve all of it, God :)
Okay then, I gotta go. Still have some work to do this morning, the Exchange Participant is need my help :)

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment