23.2.12

I'm more than happy, I'm blessed :D

February has always been a greeeeeaaaaat month for me :D
Everything has going pretty well, I hope this condition will stay like this until the rest of the year! 
In this february, my girls was graduated! Congratulation Indah, Tifani, Ulfa, Finda, Afa, Fidry, Farikah! ♥ I'm a proud friend :3
Ulfa, Finda & Afa's Thesis Exam


Afa's thesis exam
And at 23rd of this February, Alhamdulillah me, Nidia & Ariau has graduated too with a unbelievable score :"> 




Nidia, Ariau and Me after our thesis exam


In this month, I'm officially have a sister! Welcome Anindya Grita Hapsari ♥ She has officially married to my brother at 18th February, my birthday! I wish you guys live happily ever after :D


The Wiranto's 






Mastom & Mbanin at their wedding



Me and the girls
Family
At akad nikah
With MasDon's fam & de' Ang
Me & Edwan. Capture this photo by his new LUMIA HAHA

And in my birthday, I've got a few of surprises. At 18th February at exact 00.00 PM , my aunts came to my room and gave me a bunch of kisses and say happy birthday. Then when I woke up at 8 AM, I went down and all of my families were gathering there. They sang me a happy birthday song! And then my cousins tied me and took me to the back of the house. One of my cousin poured a water to my head. Then my grandmother came, she kiss my cheek and congratulate me. But then she took a flower water and then poured it to my head! Haha. That's the first time in the history of my family that my grandma take a part to do a prank :D Then after that, my cousin poured me more water from yoghurt, pulpy orange, soup, fruit cocktail, tea then coffee. Oh yeah, they are evil! But I love them ♥ That is the way they do to expressed their love to me!



I've got a surprises to at the wedding, after Mbanin throw a hand bouquet, I heard the Happy Birthday song again and truthfully, Mastom and Mbanin carried a chocolate cake! hahaha It's a fully surprise, and it makes me love my family even more ♥

Birthday Cake at the wedding

So that's the story of my february, How's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment