19.12.11

Korean Cuisine :9

Hi you guys! How's life?
Mine is great :) It's almost 9 AM and like usual, I feel hungry! I haven't ate rice since yesterday because I have this 'diet battle' with Yuni and we bet to lose 3 kg in 1 month. The one who lose will paying the other for creambath haha. It's not a real bet tho, it just a trigger for both of us to get skinnier :p


Enough talking about diet things, now I currently in love with Korea. As you know I wanted to watched CN Blue Concert right? Actually, CN Blue is not the only Korean Idols that I like. I also love 2PM, SNSD, and many more *blush* not only the idols, but I also love Korean culture. When I watched Korean drama, I was drooling because of the food. They look so delicious :9 Because of my curiosity, then I asked Nidia and Indah to accompany me to eat those Korean cuisine. So we went to SamWon House, Korean Cuisine in Wolter Mongunsidi. When we entered the restaurant, the waiter greet us using Korean language haha. Then they were kindly helped us by gave a recommendation of the food. We were relieved because that was the first time we ate Korean cuisine and we don't familiar with the menu :"> After we order, they serve a lot of side dish included Kimchi. Here are the picture of the side dish :



And here comes our first dish, it was Tteokbokki, also known as Ddeokbokki is a popular Korean snack food which is commonly purchased from street vendors. But it kinda expensive if here haha. It made from rice cake and some vegetables with a gochujang, a hot paste made from chilli peppers. Its a bit tasteless actually, but I liked it :9 
Tteokbokki
Then next dish is Sogogi Bokkeum, stir-fried spicy beef on hotplate. It was awesome! My favorite meal so far! The beef was nice and the flavor was right for Indonesian people. Look at this beautiful look of Sogogi Bokkeum :)
Sogogi Bokkeum
Next dish was Dolsot Galbi bibimbap, which served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables) and gochujang (chili pepper paste). A raw or fried egg and sliced meat (usually beef) are common additions. It was delicious tho :)
Dolsot Galbi Bibimbap
and the last dish that we ordered was Mandu Jeongol, jeongol usually contains sliced beef and/or seafood, vegetablesmushrooms, and other seasonings, which are boiled with a small amount of broth in a jeongolteul (pot used for cooking jeongol). They also include mandu (dumplings). It taste to sour for me, because I didn't really like the sour taste, so this is not my favorite haha
Mandu Jeongol
I love this restaurant, beside their delicious food, the serving also nice and kind. I give this restaurant 4.5 from 5 :)





That's all I want to share today! Thanks for reading, bye guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment