17.4.12

Happy Birthday Ir. Aries Nugroho Wiesnuadji




Dear Dad,

You know, I didn’t realize that I’ve passed 7 years and 8 months living without a father figure in my everyday lives. I never thought I would be able to continue my life without you to guiding me and helping me. Back then, I was clueless, confuse, desperate and devastated. But now you don’t have to worry anymore. As you can see, your little daughter are grown up now. I already graduated from college and now I’m in a halfway to be an employer, just like you ♥

You know, You’re the person I miss the most! All I can do is just talk to you trough my prayers and visit you to your graveyard. I know you’ve always been in my side and still guiding me from heaven. But it’s just sad to know that I’m not having you to talked to and hugging you anytime I want.

Hope you have a better life these past few years in heaven, I tremendously love and miss you pap, rest in peace.. ♥

xoxo, your daughter



P.S : Please come visit me in my dream, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment